2019 Eleveight Master V2 Kiteboard
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Eleveight Master V2 Twin Tip - At a Glance
The master is a true performance board that focuses on all aspects of Twin Tip Kiteboarding. This board is best suited for those performing radical, unforgiving freestyle moves. It has immense pop making it appealing for those who don't want to limit themselves.
2019 Eleveight Master V2 Kiteboard
We proudly present a new beast of a twin tip: The Master. This board is easy to access and will provide joy and fun the second you hit the water. But be aware, even if the Master is a fun ride for riders of all levels, it is a true performance shred stick. Innovative design and high-quality materials make it the best choice for radical, unforgiving freestyle moves. To truly tease out its potential, you have to ride this board hard. Slam it into the water, pop it with all you have got and it will spit you into freighting heights. The Master is made for freestyle riders who don’t want to limit themselves.
To give you some tech insides: The board was designed by Franz Schitzhofer in Austria. It is crammed with state-of-the-art technologies and the latest materials, such as heavy-duty block plywood inserts that allow you do choose between straps and boots. The Master combines a super light Paulowina wood core with strong 330 g carbon reinforcements. A 3D shape produces the needed combination of stiffness and flex – a pattern that generates big boosts while reducing torsional flex.
Special attention was paid to create the perfect rebound that really shows when you pop or land in the flat. And to further support your knees and pop, Franz designed a multi-stage rocker that also mows through chop. A sophisticated channel design and railsteps provide plenty of grip – the included G10 fins enhance the grip even further and make it easy to lock in even sketchy landings.
No matter if going for a joyful cruise or a radical freestyle sesh – the Master has got your back.
- A-Grade Paulownia Wood Core - This lightweight wood comes with the flex you need. It is the perfect foundation for a great board.
- Heavy Duty Inserts - We'll admit it, we copied these inserts from the snowboard industry so you can shred the board with boots. Inserts don't get stronger than this.
- UV Resistant Top Base - To ensure that your board will keep its good look, it comes with a UV resistant top base.
- Baix Laminat - The High-quality fibers of our baix laminat contribute to the flex pattern and amazing pop characteristics.
- Carbon Reinforcements - Extra strong Carbon Layer
- ABS Rails - The box rails deliver an outstanding grip while protecting the board from wear and tear.
- G10 - These high-quality epoxy fins deliver the stiffness you need to always stay in control.
- Ergonomic designed Pads and Straps - These pads cling to your feet, providing a maximum of control. Furthermore, they are most comfortable, cushioning bumpy rides and hard landings.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.