Blade Skinny Boy 2nd Generation Kiteboarding Kite
Blade Skinny Boy 2nd Generation Kiteboarding Kite - Wave Kiting Specialist
OverView Waves come in all shapes and sizes. That's why we worked hard to bring you a dedicated wave kite that is a perfect match for both Chill Jill from Brazil and Extreme Tim from Indonesia. Now you can control how much of the enhanced depower and stability you'll use by switching between two separate wave settings: The all-around wave – a more laid-back setting for an Instagram-worthy wave, freeride or hydrofoil session; and the ultimate wave – a hardcore setting that sacrifices just a bit of the handling in favor of mesmerizing drift and depower features that could end up in a highlight-reel maneuver. Technically speaking, the Skinny Boy features a small leading-edge, a solid shape and precisely designed bridle, resulting in a kite that you can count on at any condition.
- 3 Struts: The 3-strut kite design has proven itself since the day Blade introduced it in 2008, enhancing the responsiveness and truning speed for any size kite.
- Pivot Turn: A large range of depower and quick power generation ability, helps the kite turn on a dime without losing your speed and position on the wave.
- Quick Turn: All Blade Kites are designed to be super reactive and quick turning. This is vital in order to progress as riders and define one's riding style.
- Reduced Bridle System: The innovative 4 point bridle system minimizes the size of the leading edge to a minimum while maintaining the depower performance of a 3 point bridle system.
- Insta Depower: Full depower control is a key element to dynamic wave riding, giving the kitesurfer the ability to balance power, wave maneuverability, and direct feeling with the wave.
- Max Drift: The power profile keeps the kite stable and in position while riding downwind. This is vital in almost all wave riding conditions.
- Extended sweet spot: The wind range for this kite has been increased so that you can enjoy maximum kite performance in multiple wind conditions.
- Reflex Relaunch: Whether the kite dives onto the water or tumbles through the waves, it doesn't matter. The exclusive design forces the wingtips out of the water and to the edge of the window. Virtually no work is needed to get back and riding.
- Max Flow Inflation: Inflating your kites becomes easier and faster with the max flow inflation system. The kite will be ready to go in almost half the time, along with a very gratifying bonus: a higher leading edge pressure that leads to better kite performance.
- Dynamic Profile: The profile shape from the leading to the trailing edge changes as you move from the center out towards the wingtips. This rider-conscious design provides optimal performance characteristics for the different stages of flight.
- Skinny Boy Double Connection: The all-around wave - a more laid-back setting for the average wave, freeride or hydrofoil session; and the ultimate wave - a hardcore setting that sacrifices just a bit ff the handling in favor of mesmerizing drift and depowers features.
- Te Wave X: All new kites has a wavy shaped double ripstop layer. This new shape helps to evenly spread the force between single to double layers which results in less wear overall.
Blade Skinny Boy 2nd Gen - At A Glance
This kite is one of the best surf kites we have ever tested. The drift-ability of the kite is amazing, with absolutely no back stall. The kite really shines in its ability to turn on a dime with little to no power through the turn. This kite has also been a favorite for foil boarders because it sits so far forward in the wind window. - Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.