Armstrong Wing/Surf Foil Board
Armstrong Wing/Surf Foil Board
OUR NEW AND INNOVATIVE "FORWARD GEOMETRY" WING SURF BOARD DESIGNS, HIGHLIGHT THE DRIVE AND PASSION WE HAVE TO ALWAYS BE IMPROVING AND MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF EVERY RIDE!
The logic behind forwarding Geometry is all about the mast track position in relation to the center of the board. The further forward the mast can go the better, it improves maneuverability, response and dramatically reduces the rotational swing weight effect. Combine this with state of the art 320mm Carbon fiber A+ System Mast Tracks and you have maximum potential to get your board and foils geometry working for you!
Without question, shorter boards offer superior maneuverability, feel and control once on the fly but getting them there is not easy. Until now that is, as boards get shorter it becomes more important to maximize stability and hull speed when still attached to the water. The new forward geometry shapes from Armstrong have addressed this issue with a beautiful innovative approach enabling everyone to take advantage of the benefits of riding shorter boards.
The New Forward Geometry range of boards are packed full of innovation.
- Forward Geometry... Our new A+ System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+ System Mast Tracks... Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so we designed our own 320mm Carbon fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck... This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
- Extended watering profile view... Speed is the key, so we use all the board's waterline to help accelerate the board forward.
- Aggressive nose rocker into an accentuated double concave to flat... This is all about bringing the nose up quickly to accelerate the water down the double concave to flat bottom at the tail.
- Innovative tail shape... For better acceleration, less drag at the rear watering release are, it looks faster because it is!
- Accentuated chines... As the board picks up speed and the foil starts to lift, the contact area reduces, making for a smooth transition from on the water to foiling and also seamless touchdowns as the board does not grab as it touches the water's surface.
- Stable Volume distribution... The recessed deck, wide Chisel nose and relatively rectangular outline means we can push the volume to the extremities, making for a stable platform when on the water.
- Light and strong... Lightweight is nothing without strength so we have chosen the best materials to keep the boards both light and strong. Foam core with multiple PVC reinforcements, Dual Carbon stringers, covered with Carbon fiber and Dyneema cloth.
Armstrong Wing Foiling Surf Board - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.