2022 Naish S26 Kite Complete Foil
2022 Naish Kite Complete Foil
The 650 front wing targets intermediate to advanced riders. It has a huge range with a medium speed take off and nearly unlimited top end. The medium aspect ratio delta planform and washed-out wingtips provide smooth lift and balance at lower speeds - as the speed increases, the lift shifts towards the center of the foil, adding stability and the ability to push hard with control. This wing is also a light wind weapon - as soon as you’re able to pop up onto the foil and break the board free, the ultra low drag anhedral design lets you create an insane amount of apparent wind to hit high speeds in marginal conditions. If you’re into blasting around at speed without losing the ability to carve and ride waves, the 650 is the most exciting foil in our line up and will ignite under the feet of intermediate to advanced riders.
Naish Aluminum Masts are Available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems.
- 100% Pre-preg 3k High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with corrosion Resistant stainless steel M6 Helicois for the front wing and Stabilizer Connection.
- Kite 650 Front Wing Wing
- 95cm Mast
- 5 x 20mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Carry Case
- Jet HA 2020 Stabilizer
- 64cm Fuselage
- 3 x 25mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Scews (Connects Mast to Fuselage) = superior torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing Covers
2022 Naish Kite 650 Complete Foil - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.