Slingshot Misfit V10 Kiteboard
Slingshot Misfit V10 Kiteboard
What do you get when one of the most world-renowned high-performance freeride twin tips ever gets a supercharged outline and tip/tail profile? You get the Misfit - the smoothest and driest ride of any twin tip ever made.
The Misfit is beginner-friendly, freestyle friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop, and big-air friendly. It's our most versatile board, designed for all-conditions utility, with enough tech and performance built in to stand up to its reputation as one of the best all-around twin tips in kiteboarding. With a flatter and faster rocker line combines with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, you get one of the smoothest and driest rides out of any twin tip on the market. Additionally, the Misfit's tip and tail have Koroyd cutout to reduce swing weight and a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
Why You'll Love the Misfit
- Our finest progressive, all-conditions freeride twin tip
One of the most technically advanced twin tips on the market
- Smooth, spray-free ride with a progressive outline
- Dura-Light base: Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Mild rocker, medium flex great for upwind drive and slicing through chop
- Koroyd Tip and Tail: Sections of thermally welded Co-Polymer Tubes provide a lighter, more responsive ride with more strength and flex.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip and tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: We've transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerated through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance, and disperses water to soften landings.
All of our twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced Wood. Our wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover, and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
2021 Slingshot Misfit V10 Kiteboard - At a Glance
The Misfit is a great all-around board for anyone looking to get out and ride in all conditions. The board cuts through chop with no tip spray, and blasts up wind due to that mild rocker profile. The koroyd tips give the board a light snappy feel in the water and helps making rotations in the air easier. Durability of this board is bomb proof because of its wood core with its .2mm base material which protects from surface scrapes. One of our favorite boards at the shop for kiteboarding in Bellingham with all the different conditions we get.- Zane
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.