2021 Slingshot Formula V1 Kiteboard - Blem
2021 Slingshot Formula V1 Kiteboard
Flyweight | Performance | Pop
The Slingshot Formula is the performance you've never seen - or felt - before. By combining premium materials and innovative technologies, and all New Formula is the lightest twin tip we've ever made.
A full-length, double concave hull provides a smooth on water glide and buttery soft landings by breaking the water's surface and dispersing water out and away. Built entirely of -30/+30 high modulus carbon fiber, the Formula is insanely strong and crazy lightweight. On top of that, we layered a High Modulus Texstreme Carbon Stringer from tip to tip to provide explosive pop and trick propulsion.
Weighing in almost 25% lighter than anything else in our range, we focused on shaving weight wherever we could. We reduced the size of our insert packs while using the thinnest and lightest weight top sheets available to provide your with that custom board feel.
Why You'll Love the Formula
- The Formula is the lightest weight, highest performing twin tip that we have ever produced.
- With a full length double concave hull, the Formula provides the smoothest ride and equally soft landings.
- The Formula has the most explosive pop in our range thanks to the full-length Textreme High Modulus Carbon Stringer.
- New Full-length Double Concave Hull: Our full length double concave hull provides the smoothest on the water riding experience. It focuses water away from the rider while on edge, providing an extremely dry ride. Upon landing a jump, the spine of the double concave is the first thing to touch the water, which breaks the surface tension and provides a buttery soft landing whether you are coming down from 3 meters of 30.
- New Carbon Construction: The Formula is built entirely with _30/+30 high modulus carbon fiber. This means the Formula is insanely strong and crazy lightweight. On top of that, we layered a High Modulus Textreme Carbon Stringer from tip to tip to provide explosive pop and trick propulsion.
- New Weight Reduction Tip: Thanks to the stiffness provided by the Carbon2 Construction the tips of the Formula have been milled down to reduce the excess size and weight.
- New Strategic Carbon Bedrock inserts: We have reduced the number of stance options in our carbon Bedrock insert pack. This reduces weight and even strengthens the foundation of the already robust Carbon Bedrock Insert.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability, and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We've transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
All of our twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced wood. Our wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover, and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects the customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
2021 Slingshot Formula V1 Kiteboard - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.