2021 Naish Drive Kiteboard
2021 Naish Drive Kiteboard
The Drive features high performance and lightweight construction with a freeride shape and unmatched reflex characteristics. The S25 Drive has the same proven bottom shape, construction, and rocker with a new deck shape to provide a more consistent flex throughout the length of the board. Centered inserts allow riders to comfortably ride both rails, dramatically extending the board's lifespan. Its carbon-glass construction makes it the lightest board in the Naish line and features enhanced durability with a crisp and responsive ride. The Drive's gradually tapering rails provide lightweight tips and define edges for outstanding grip and optimized flex. The ideal board for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely light and responsive board, the Drive delivers superior speed and upwind performance.
- New Deck shape: Optimized flex for high-performance riding
- New 5.0 cm IXEF Fins: Better grip + upwind performance
- 3K Carbon: Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Centered Inserts: Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Rounded Ends: Smooth ride and turning + easy transport + improved release.
New Corners: Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release.
- Low Flex: Powerful and responsive handling
- Supreme Pop Wood Core: Unmatched reflex characteristics
- Freeride Rocker: Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability.
- Flex Torsion Control: Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control.
2020 Naish Drive Kiteboard - At a GlanceThe Drive has become one of my favorite twin tips to rip around on. Lets begin by saying this board is light and I mean pounds lighter then a traditional twin tip. A lighter board is faster, more efficient, and most importantly to me makes doing tricks a whole lot easier. The Drive is fast for two reasons: one being the carbon layup which gives it that getup and go sensation. The second reason is the aggressive channels on the base which gives the board more grip at higher speeds. The Efficiency of the Drive comes from a medium rocker profile which provides an effective rail line for ripping up wind, with little to no effort. The Drive is the board for 90% of the riders out there today because it blends the performance you need from a top tier freeride board while at the same time its forgiving and just a blast to rip around on. - Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.