2021 Mystic Dazzled 4/3 BZ Full Wetsuit
2021 Mystic Dazzled 5/3 Double BZ Full Wetsuit
Step up your game with a Dazzled wetsuit. Hand-sketched by our design team and tested on multiple fitting models to get the perfect fit. Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back panels. Check 4-way stretch Hex-Tech kneepads and a shin protection layer. Double-check. To keep you warm, and to keep cold water out, all seams are Glued Blind Stitched and critically taped on the inside.
- M-Flex - 100%: Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgraded to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. it holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- Waterproof stretch position taping 50%: A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Glued Blind Stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Back-Zip: The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back it makes it extremely easy to get into this wetsuit. Depending on the model the zipper is often double-lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- Shin Protection: Taking a rail to the shins isn't fun, but having EVA padding in our Shin Protection lowers the impact of your board by a ton.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush: Wipeout or simply need to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
2021 Mystic Dazzled Double FZ Full Wetsuit - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.