2021 Eleveight WS Wave Freeride Series Kite
2021 Eleveight WS Wave Freeride Series Kite
The WSeries is the choice of avid surfers seeking a kite that syncs to their riding style, allowing them to perform the most challenging maneuvers.
The WSeries Wave Kite automatically synchronizes to the riders maneuvers, ideal for performing technical surf-tricks with more ease and power. To emphasize its characteristics, we completely reworked the bridle design, improving its geometry. This development advances the distinctive light yet direct bar pressure. Next, we redefined the canopy curve to provide a better load distribution, expanding the wind range. By adding extra sweep to the wingtips, we also gained more low-end performance. By reducing weight, we made Version 4 more agile than ever. To achieve this, we constructed new ultra-light load diffusers while also redesigning the trailing edge. It now comes with anit-vibration patched that are more aerodynamic and reduce flutter. The WS is more performant than ever before, not only for surfing but also for freeriding and foiling.
The WS Kite has extremely fast turning characteristics with exceptional drift abilities. It is the perfect companion for any surf session. - Peter Stiewe
- Three-Strut Open-C Hybrid design made for wave-, foil and freeriding
- High-performance kite with rapid turning characteristics.
- Designed with a stable downwind drift for carefree surfing
- The medium aspect ratio ensures enormous wind range and low-end power.
- Lightbar pressure for single hand control for best surfing experience
- Redesigned bridle geometry for direct steering with reduced bar pressure
- Improved canopy curve for an optimized load distribution
- More sweep in the wingtips for better low-end performance
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape.
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patched for longevity and weight reduction.
- Teijin Techno Force - X4 Ripstop Canopy: The superior X4 Ripstop canopy is strong and tear-resistant. It is made by Teijin Techno Force in Japan and guarantees lasting performance.
- Double Bond Canopy: To ensure your kite can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maximum durability.
- Quick Flow: The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensures easy and fast inflation and deflation of your kite.
- Strut Force Distribution: Double strut head reinforcement for a solid and robust kite frame.
- Short Bridle: The short bridle setup with only one wingtip pulley enhances the kite's agility and the direct bar feeling while reducing the risk of catching the wingtip.
- 3D bridle Deflector: Redesigned 3D bridle deflector with structural reinforcement covering the closing seam, decreasing the possibility of bridle wraps.
- Canopy Guards: Strategic Dacron canopy reinforcements to eliminate canopy wear and tear including pinholes caused by the valves.
- German Made PU bladder material: The lightest and most durable bladder material on the market. Quality made in Germany.
- Sage Connect: Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front = and backline connection points.
- Easy Trim: Trim the kite's flying behavior to suit your needs. Simply switch between backline trim options with the pull-to-pull tags.
- Load Dynamic Super Seam: A triple-reinforced closing seam along the leading edge makes it practically indestructible. The center segments have. a stronger reinforcement as the material load is much higher, compared to the wingtips with their smaller diameter.
- Ultra-Light Load Diffuser: Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable while improving kite stability and longevity.
- Turning Trim Setting: Trim the kite according to your riding style and wind conditions by switching between different bridle line turning settings.
2021 Eleveight WS Wave Freeride Series Kite - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.