2021 Eleveight FS V4 Kiteboarding Kite
2021 Eleveight FS V4 Kiteboarding Kite
"The FS is made for radical maneuvers. It combines leading materials with a cutting edge design to deliver explosive power when going for the next boost." Peter Stiewe
Our Flagship kite, The FS, is known for its radical boosting and explosive big air characteristics. Version 4 enhances those qualities as we introduce some progressive changes. Most noticeably, we reworked the canopy curve to improve the load distribution. This modification results in more raw power, especially when sheeted in or during air-time. Our new trailing edge, featuring anti-vibration patches and reworked load diffusers, eliminates flutter to extend longevity. It is incredibly light, hence the FS is more agile than ever before. To complement this effect, we redefined the alignment of the strut tips to reduce drag. Lastly, we shifted the bridles closer to the wingtips for the most direct bar feedback. The FS is the most radical freestyle and big air beast we have ever built.
- Five-strut Open-C design for radical freestyle and big air maneuvers
- High-performance design for advanced action
- The high aspect ratio for explosive power and vertical lift
- Lots of line slack for advanced freestyle tricks
- Great upwind performance and exceptional stability.
Changes for 2020
Improved canopy curve for improved load distribution that results in more power
- A new alignment of strut tips reduces drag for enhanced flight speed
- Bridle moved closet to the wingtips for more direct bar feedback
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction
E/8 Trusted Quality
- Teijin Techno Force - X4 Ripstop canopy - The superior X4 Ripstop canopy is strong and tear resistance. It is made by Teijin Techno Force in Japan and guarantees lasting performance.
- Double Bond Canopy - To ensure your kite can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maxim durability.
- Quick Flow - The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensure easy and fast inflation and deflation of your kite.
- Sturt Force Distribution - Double strut head reinforcement for a solid and robust kite frame.
- Short Bridle - The short bridle setup with only one wingtip pulley enhances the kite's agility and the direct bar feeling while reducing the risk of catching the wingtip.
- 3D bridle Deflector - Redesigned 3D bridle deflector with structural reinforcement covering the closing seam, decreasing the possibility of bridle wraps
Canopy Guards - Strategic Dacron by the valves.
- German-made PU Bladder Material - The lightest and most durable bladder material on the market. Quality made in Germany.
- Safe Connect - Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front and backline connection points.
- Easy Trim - Trim the kite's flying behavior to suit your needs. Simply switch between backline trim options with the pull to pull tags.
- Load dynamic super seam - A triple-reinforced closing seam along the leading edge made it practically indestructible. The center segments have a strong reinforcement as the material load is much higher, compared to the wingtips with their smaller diameter.
- Ultra-Light Load Diffuser - Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable while improving kite stability and longevity.
2021 Eleveight FS V4 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The 2021 Eleveight FS is a phenomenal freestyle kite. Very direct feel. Excellent for looping and unhooked freestyle. This kite is for aggressive riders looking to increase their bag of tricks.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.