2020 Slingshot Space Mob Wake Binding
2020 Slingshot Space Mob Wake Binding
The Space Mob is our all-terrain boot designed and ridden by the most progressive park riders in the biz. It has the most support and tunability in our line.
Designed exclusively for the cable, this R & D project dates all the way back to the space race and moon landings. After years of being sworn to secrecy, the international Extraterrestrial Coalition (I.E.C.)has finally blessed the first public offering of the Space Mob Boots. They're simple to get in and out of and offer the most support and tunability in our boot line-up, thanks to Slingshot's innovative Gummy Strap closure system and the optional secondary tongue support. These boots won't buy you a seat on the nest Mar Mission, but they'll certainly get you to the front of the line!
- New Laceable Liners: We've gone full-blown "hesh mode" on the 2020 Space Mob lines, using a high-strength traditional shoe style lace closure system to secure the liners to riders' feet. Since riders tend to spend the majority of their days rocking the inner liner, we wanted a foolproof closure that doesn't get in the way of complicated things.
- Tri-Zone Closure: Upper, middle and lower zones can be customized using our signature Gummy Straps to deliver the Exact fit riders are looking for. Some like them tight at the bottom, others like them tight at the top, then there are those who ride them all fully cranked. The choice is yours...
- Removable Liners: No shoes no service? We’ve got you covered with the Space Mob removable/walkable liners. Great for those who are frequently in and out of the straps and having to travel long distances by foot, the triple-density soles help protect your feet from the elements and make entry/exit into the boots even faster.
- Removable Tongue: Removable tongues come installed in the Space Mob boots and provide additional support and stiffness for the rider seeking additional stability from their boots. When removed from the shell (velcro connection) the boot becomes more free and flexible - the preferred fit for most of the Space Mob Crew.
- Interchangeable Gumm Straps (secondary colorway included): Finally, a simple and effective solution to a problem that has affected wakeboarding botos since the very beginning. Slingshot's "Gummy Straps" are a revolutionary closure system that utilized super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to since your boots tight. No more loosening over time, no more Velcro, no more cumbersome closure system: Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride. Gummy Straps are easily interchangeable and each boot comes with two sets of colors so you can customize your style.
- Direct Connect Soles: Base plates are a thing of the past. Slingshot's direct-connect soles reduce the footprint of the boot and allow the board to flex more efficiently underfoot. With a direct connection to the deck, the reaction time of the board is immediate when you engage on your toes or heels to set an edge. This increases rider feel and control and improves the overall connection to your board.
- Integrated J-Bars: Located in the heels of each Slingshot boot liner, this built-in J Bar's "embrace" the chilies with love and affection, increasing comfort and helping to lock the heel into positions for the most secure fit.
- Ultralight K9 Mounting System: Continued for 2020, Slingshot's K9 mounting system provides a solid connection to your board, eliminates heel/toe lift, and provides fully customizable mounting options so you can set your stance exactly the way you want it.
- Forged Aluminum Track: Heavy boots are a thing of the past. Slingshot's new forged aluminum track is stronger and lighter than our tracks in previous years. This means a lighter overall setup weight. Lighter and stronger? You really can't beat that.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.