2020 Slingshot Rally GT V1 Kiteboarding Kite
2020 Slingshot Rally GT V1 Kiteboarding Kite
The NEW Rally GT is the evolution of our most popular and versatile freeride crossover kite. With a distinctly different outline than prior years, the Rally GT has been redesigned to better fill the position in our lineup as the true all orders, all-conditions, one-kite-wonder. A NEW three-strut canopy design, lower aspect ratio and stubby, swept wind tips give it playfully quick steering and response with ginormous wind range and depower. The relaunch on this kite take little more than the flick of a wrist, then sheet and go with super smooth power delivery. While our other kites gravitate toward a specific condition or discipline of riding, the Rally GT is designed to be the golden child of our lineup - good at everything, bad at none.
- NEW 4X4 Canopy Tech - New for 2020, we've upgraded our canopy construction with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a high resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind
- New Three-strut Future Retro-C Canopy - Provides the ideal balance between friendly and responsive handling with stability and smooth, sheet-and-go power delivery. A versatile shape that excels in all conditions.
- New Segmented Swept Wingtips - New for 2020 our designers engineered a new wingtip design using variable diameter segments. These segments combine to create a uniform and structures design with a cleaner more efficient swept wingtip shape. This design aids in the Kite' structural stability, response time, as well as water relaunch.
- IRS Bridle - The IRS Bridle replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. Pulleys can be heavy, slow and inefficient. They can also create friction and unnecessary line wear. The IRS bridles features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pully to travel fore and aft depending on the rider's control of the kite. This travel takes time and historically pulleys were the only way we could initiate it. With the IRS bridle, the bungee does it and does it better. What used to be delayed and unresponsive now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically. This is a significant breakthrough in advancing kite performance.
- Multiple Attachment Points - Different attachment point integrates into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power, and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Evan small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kites overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- Surf-Tough Construction - Reinforced seams and strategic surf-grid canopy that isolates tears and reduces the change of catastrophic blowouts in the even your kite goes through the wringer in the surf.
- Split Strut - A slingshot innovation that has been borrowed industry-wide, Split Strut integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewen over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System - A patented Slingshot innovation now used industry-wide, One Pump lets yo inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you'll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Bomber Slingshot Construction - We take pride in our reputation for building the most durable kites on the market. Just a few details that go into all our kites include: Kevlar skuff patches, reinforced Dacron trailing edge material, reinforces leading edge seams, diamond leech rear panel layout, canopy Mark Cloth attachment, 4x4 Canopy Tech, surf touch seams, and panel layout.
|Size (M)||Wind (KN)||Bar Size (IN)|
|3||28-40||17" or 20"|
|6||21-33||17" or 20"|
|12||10-20||20" or 23"|
|14||08-14||20" or 23"|
2020 Slingshot Rally- At A Glance
Versatility at its finest, I prefer this kite when foiling or am in need of some lofty air's. This Kite is a trick of all trades and a go to for many Kiteboarders.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.