Slingshot Ghost V1 Kiteboarding Kite
Slingshot Ghost V1 Kiteboarding Kite
-8m is Red/Maroon
Introducing an all-New paranormal shape from Tony Logosz, the Ghost V1. Designed from the ground up to be light, simple, and insanely fun to fly, the Ghost is one of the most exciting new kites in our range. It's an out of this world all around kite that has just one strut for incredible handling and steering precision for beginners, experts, and foilers alike. If you are looking for a lightweight ultra-simple kite to take your riding, foiling, or kite tricks to the next level, the Ghost is your friendly companion. The first size runs for the Ghost will span from 2.5 all the way to a 17. Its Flyweight construction, one strut design, and segmented swept tips cover both low and high-end wind giving it a niche in the market. It's compact Swept C shape design and segmented swept wingtip make water relaunch immediate and its wind range infinite.
Why You'll Love the Ghost
- New Single Strut Platform - Lightweight & agile in the sky / small and packable on the beach
- New Compact Swept C shape - provides the precision of a C kite with the instant on/off power delivery of a swept wingtip shape.
- New 4X4 Canopy Tech - The stiffest canopy material on the market reduces flutter and increases durability.
- New 4x4 Canopy Tech: New for 2020, we've upgraded our canopy construction with Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. The Ghost will last longer, have a higher resale value, feel more solid and will flutter less than any other single strut kite on the market.
- New Single Strut Platform: The Ghost boasts just a single strut. Eliminating the excess struts makes this kite lightweight and extremely agile in the sky while also mirroring the lightweight feel at the bar. Nimble turning, quick-handling, amazing power control, this is how kites should feel.
- New FlyWeight Construction: In addition to the simple weight reduction of removing struts, we also minimized stitching, paneling, extra leading edge reinforcements to make the Ghost as light as possible. Think about it this way we trimmed all the weight you don't need while keeping what you do.
- IRS Bridle System: The IRS Bridle replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. Pulleys can be heavy, slow and inefficient. They can also create friction and unnecessary for the pulley to travel for and aft depending on the rider's control of the kite. This travel takes time and historically pulleys were the only way we could initiate it. With the IRS bridle, the bungee does it and does it better. What used to be delayed and unresponsive now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically. This is a significant breakthrough in advancing kite performance.
- Splitstrut: A single innovation that has been borrowed industry-wide, Splitstrut integrates the Kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being seen over the strut like lesser designs. Splitstrut created a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity on the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: A patented Slingshot innovation now used industry-wide. One Pump lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you'll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Multiple Attachment Points: Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power, and performance, based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite's overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
2020 Slingshot Ghost V1 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The Slingshot Ghost is very similar to the UFO. This design has one strut so it better at relaunch than the UFO. It is light, simple, and insanely fun to fly. The Ghost is one of the most exciting new kites in Slingshot range. An out of this world all around kite that has just one strut for incredible handling and steering precision for beginners, experts, and foilers alike. I mostly use this Kite when I foil due to its lightweight build, upwind capability and its smooth turning. Very good in waves too. The canopy material is also stronger than the UFO so this a better all around kite.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.