2020 Slingshot Asylum Kiteboard
Alessandro De Rocco
2020 Slingshot Asylum Kiteboard - At a Glance
The channeling through out the bottom of this board provides Insane grip, huge pop and great upwind characteristics. This board is for those wanting to boost, butter, carve or cruise. I currently ride this board and love it, switching between boots and straps. The large rocker profile gives this board butter soft landings as well. This board is for those who are constantly jumping!
2020 Slingshot Asylum Kiteboard
New for 2020, we added a tip-to-tail carbon stringer to give the Asylum's already lively wood core even more dynamic flex, spring and pop off the water. a hard-charging freestyle favorite with superhero grip and pop. This is a performance board loaded with high-tech design features and is best suited for aggressive riders who like to go big, ride fully powered and push their limits in the name of progression.
- New Inlaid Carbon Stringer - The full tip to tail Carbon Stringer adds overall stiffness from improved response and increased pop. This Carbon also keeps the flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime for the board.
- Continuous Rocker - A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
- Precision Laser Cut Channels - As a result of a laser cutting machine, all of our boards features the cleanest, most precise construction. These changes help for cleaner takeoffs, smoother landings, better response, tons of grip, load and pop, and upwind drive.
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Chined Plane Rails - Designed to completely redirect spray away and down, these belly channels reduce the area of contact between the board and surface of the water. They help prevent catching an edge on fast and sketchy landings.
- Dura-Light Base - This 2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex underfoot.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewalls - We've transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheel into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one sling shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- New Kite Fins & Grab Handle
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.