2021 S25 Naish Dash Kiteboarding Kite
2020 Naish Dash Kiteboarding Kite
The Dash is designed for advanced kiters creating the ultimate high-performance machine. Its pulleyless bridal provides direct feel and stability. With two available bridal settings, the kite can be fine-tuned for both unhooked freestyle and big air. Designed for riders who like the feel of a fast and engaging kite, the Dash is the rider's choice for all of the above.
- Powerful Jumping
- Slack for unhooked freestyle
- Direct Bar feel
- Flies forward in the wind window
- Superfast turning
- Great Kiteloops
- Unlimited Top End
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric: Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market.
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge: Reduces weight while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter.
- SureLock Valve: Streamline valve + pump hose locks to valve.
- One Point Inflation System with 9mm Hose: Super easy inflation and deflation of kite.
- Bladder Lock: Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage.
- Anti-Stiction Window: Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly.
- Molded Strut Ends: Reinforcements protect the struts.
- Diagonal Load Seam: Distributed kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
- Aramid Patches: Protects and reinforces the seams.
- HT Plus: This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Airmax Pump: Quality high-pressure pump with gauge.
- Dash BAG: Convenient top-zip big opening = quick packing Side pump attachment + vertical kiteboard carry straps. Mesh drainage patch along front and bottom.
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper: Solid feel + stability + control in high winds.
2020 Naish Dash Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.