2021 S25 Naish Boxer Kiteboarding Kite
2021 Naish Boxer Kiteboarding Kite
More than just the ultimate one punch kite
Winner of the Kite Mag's Ultimate test One-Strut Category, the Boxer delivers both incredible low-end power while its Quad-Tex canopy and Luff Strut contribute to controlled top-end handling. Originally designed for foiling, the Boxer has a wide range of power, quick turns, and great downwind drift. These characteristics also make the boxer amazing for light wind freeriding and down-the-line wave riding. The Boxer also has the widest range in sizes available for any Naish Kite, ranging from the all-new 2.8m all the way up to the 16m.
- Floats in Lightwind
- Large Depower with short Throw
- Low-End Power
- "Sheet-in-and-go" Feel
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric: Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market.
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge: Reduces weight while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter.
- Surelock Valve: Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to the valve
- One Point Inflation System with 9 mm Hoses: Super easy inflation and deflation of the kite.
- Bladder Lock: Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage.
- Anti-Stiction Window: Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly.
- Molded Strut Ends: Reinforcement protects the struts.
- Diagonal Load Seam: Distributed kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite.
- Aramid Patches: Protects and reinforces the seams.
- HT Plus: This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Airmax Pump: Sold Separately - Quality high-pressure pump with gauge.
- Boxer Bag: Open top drawstring design = quick packing Mesh drainage patch at the bottom. External loops + adjustable straps = hold pump +extra gear.
- Luff Strut: Adaptable framework provides low-end power.
2020 Naish Boxer Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.