2020 Eleveight WS V3 Kiteboarding Kite
2020 Eleveight WS V3 Kiteboarding Kite
The WSeries kite is a true surf wing. It will boost your performance on these rare epic days, and help you to get the most out of those many semi-perfect days. Its dynamic yet smooth flying features make it the preferred choice of wave addicts and foil riders, as it also has incredible freeride traits.
The WS is the kite Eleveight CEO and designer Peter Stiewe rides when slicing through the faces of Portuguese slabs, dropping into South African wedges or hitting the lips of Brazilian walls. Its performance was proven when setting the world record for the biggest wave ever kitesurfed. And it only got better since then. The kite combines light bar pressure, direct pivotal turning characteristics, and a very gentle power generation. Hence you can whip it around without being ripped from your board. It is easy to transfer the kite force into your cutbacks or effortlessly carve on the wave's face, always staying in full control.
The wing has an unmatched downwind drift. It lazily drifts along while you concentrate on surfing the wave. After each wave, you will enjoy its exceptional upwind performance, taking you back to the peak in no time. On flat days, you will experience its amazing freeride and foiling capabilities. The WS is a low-end machine and will extend your skill potential no matter which style you ride.
The third generation is equipped with our innovative five-point bridle set-up for enhanced stability and comes with a redefined flattened arc that improves the low-end strength while optimizing the power generation in tight turns. Further refinements include the increased sweep, stronger seams and an upgrade to the latest leading edge material made by renowned Teijin in Japan. The built quality is truly outstanding.
Designer Quote - The WS kite design is a surf specialized wing with outstanding and intuitive handling. Its turning characteristics and drift ability make it the perfect companion in all wave conditions.
- Three strut Open-C Hybrid design
- High-performance kite for wave, freeride and foil kiting
- Rapid and direct pivot turning characteristics
- Stable downwind drift for carefree surfing
- The medium aspect ratio for huge wind range and low end wind
- Light bar pressure for single hand control
- New bridle system with added trim option for customized performance
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force
Changes for 2020:
- Flattened arc for more low end performance and optimized power generation in turns
- Additional kite sizes to complete quiver
- More sweep in the wingtips for better upwind and low end performance
- New five-point bridle system for increased stability and linear bar feel
- Additional trim options in the front bridles allow customization of turning behavior
- Redefined trailing edge load diffuser reduces flutter and improves durability
- Thinner battens for less weight
- New load dynamic super seam to increase durability and avoid seam damage
- New Extreme Tenacity LE and Strut material by Techno Force
- New bridle deflector to cover the LE closing seam
2020 Eleveight WS V3 Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
The 2020 Eleveight WS V3 is a dedicated surf kite. Look at this kite as your tow in machine to chasing down perfect waves. This kite is also very good with foils. Many surf kites have heavy bar pressure due to the nature of the kite sitting so deep in the wind window. The WS has a light to medium bar imput so riding with one hand is super easy. Overall this kite will help you progress your surfing to the next level!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.