2020 Eleveight Carvair Foil Kiteboard
2020 Eleveight Carvair Foil Kiteboard
The Carvair is the ultimate control station for our HCS and HCS+ foil wings. This board is shaped to stand out in freeride foiling. Its low volume simplifies the overall handling, hence progressing riders will easily score successes while advanced riders master the hardest tricks. We put special emphasis on the carving characteristics and designed an innovative rail that prevents catching water in tight turns. The Carvair's ultra-durable carbon composite construction delivers direct feedback to you so you will always know how to shift and distribute your weight for the right steering impulses.
In case you should fall a double density deck pad prevents injuries from hitting the board. It also provides a soft but sure stance with just the right amount of board feedback. The 4x4 track mount system allows you to adjust the wing position to your riding level and style. This makes the board the perfect choice for progression riders as well as foil experts. The Carvair is the closest thing there is to a magic carpet.
Designer Quote - "The Carvair was designed as an all-around board with a very durable construction which helps the riders to progress in foiling."
- Freeride foil board for versatile riding
- Low volume for easy handling
- Light, durable and stiff carbon composite construction with direct board feedback
- Chamfering rail design for less water catching when carving
- Double density deck pad for exceptional comfort and injury prevention
- 4 x 4 track mount system with adjustable foil positioning
- Inserts for different foot strap options
- Lightwight adjustable straps included
- CNC milled A-grade Paulownia wood core - The Paulownia wood core delivers stiff and responsive board feedback and comes with outstanding longevity.
- Full deck pad made of EVA - Kite-specific high-density EVA foam ensures a slip-proof grip and high riding comfort
- ABS rails - The sturdy box rails optimize the deck's stiffness and low rail profile. Furthermore, they protect the board from wear and tear.
- Biaxial and UD Carbon - The feather-light biaxial and unidirectional carbon, angled at 0° and 45°, creates the board's stiff flex pattern that ensures direct board feedback.
- Heavy-duty inserts - Reinforced boxes with inserts allows different strap set-ups. They are made to withstand hard crashes.
- UV and abrasion resistant bottom sheet - For the highest performance and longevity, we installed an abrasion resistant base that also withstands the harsh combination of UV light and salt water.
- 4x4 track mount system - The smart 4x4 mounting system creates a secure connection between mast and board. It also allows adjusting the position of the foil to personal preferences.
- Ergonomically designed foot straps - Lightweight, comfortable, and easy to adjust - our ergonomic foot straps provide a sure footing without compromise.
2020 Eleveight Carvair Foil Kiteboard - At a Glance
This board is made to carve, hence Eleveight came up with an innovative rail design that prevents catching water in tight turns. Its low volume carbon composite construction guarantees a smooth and easy ride while offering maximum performance with a direct power transfer. A double density deck pad prevents injuries and provides a soft but sure stance. The Carvair is the perfect choice for progressing riders as well as experts.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.