2019 Slingshot Tyrant Kite Surfboard
2019 Slingshot Tyrant - At a Glance
Dedicated surfers really say they like this board. It's an aggressive ride for big waves and and high speeds.
2019 Slingshot Tyrant Kiteboard - Hard-Charging Surfer
A classic shape with speed down the line and deliberate turning.
The Tyrant is a serious wave board that embodies the term Throwing Buckets. It charges down the line, carves with conviction and when you slash top turns it sprays more water than a fire brigade.
The Tyrant's slender shortboard profile is designed for high-powered, high-speed, high-performance wave riding. Its rocker profile and rounded squash tail favor aggressive heel-toe edging, snap off the lip and locked in bottom turns. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it's needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents breakage from heel impact.
- Durable Slingshot Construction - Rugged core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo Lakinate make up this build.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined deck pad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
- Carbon Stringers & Patches - Lightest way to prevent edge cracking and heel Denting
- FCS II Fins - Keyless Fins Click in/out easily with no tools required.
- Thruster 3-fin Configuration - Provides solid All-around drive, Grip, and control.
- Classic shortboard shape for dedicated surfers
- Aggressive heel-toe edging
- Ride fast, carve hard, pull into steep waves
- More snap, more pivot w/ rounded squash tail
- The best option for hard-charging surfers
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.