2019 Slingshot Screamer Kite Surfboard
2019 Slingshot Screamer - At a Glance
A reviewer of the Screamer says it all: "The fins bust out, (so it's a compact design) making it a breeze to travel with. It's (also) a lot safer for the rider. I would much rather have a blunt nose thats not going to stab me when I'm doing strapless airs. If you have one board for all waves and you like to rip, this is the board."
2019 Slingshot Screamer Kiteboard
Beast in the break with aggressive turning that will make you scream. It's hard for us to label anything we make a "favorite," but the Screamer is hard to beat in our home turf of the Gorge, where we get crazy wind, strong currents, swell as big as railroad cars, epic downwinders and first-rate waves a couple hours away at the Oregon Coast. For all-out, high-performance riding in all types of conditions, the screamer is just plain badass.
Modern shape/built for speed, agility and high-performance handling, the Screamer is a board you can ride hard all day and happily take out for drinks afterward. Cousin to the Tyrant but without signature T-Rex nose profile, this is a board for aggressive riders who edge hard, hump like they're on a twin tip and desire locked-in heel-toe carving.
The 2019 Screamer features a pulled-in thumb with-an updated wing added to give a little more pivot during turns. A parallel rail out and single concave rocker gives a fast locked in feel of a high-performance wave board, while the shorter T-Rex nose profile makes for a playful feel for jumping, strapless tricks and general freeriding. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strengths where it's needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined Deckpad provides just the right amount of Grip and comfort.
- Durable Slingshot Construction - Rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate make up this build
- Carbon Stringers & Patches - Lightest way to prevent edge cracking and heel denting
- Thruster 3-Fin Configuration - Provides solid all-around drive, grip, and control
- FCS II Fins - Keyless fins click in/out easily with no tools required
- Aggressive all-around high performance
- Updated winged tail for more snap and pivot
- Great for fast down-the-line wave riding
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Updated tail shape yields more snap and pivot
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.