2019 Slingshot Misfit Kiteboard
Alessandro De Rocco
2019 Slingshot Misfit - At A Glance
Do you like to jump, go up wind, ride no fins, ride fins or carve? If you like to do everything and you don't fit into a specific type of riding style this is the board for you. Aka the One Trick Pony. For a similar feeling board checkout our Freeride Kiteboard collection, or our Freestyle Kiteboard collection for a more trick focused build. Also check out our Directional kiteboard for a more surf like feel.
2019 Slingshot Misfit Kiteboard - Performance Freeride
The Misfit is a board for riders who don't fit into any particular category of the sport and want one board that adapts and performs well in all conditions. Named after the determination we've always had to stan out, find our own way and refuse to conform to those around us.
Easy upwind, smooth transitions, predictable pop. The misfit features a shape, flex and rocker profile designed for a versatility in all conditions rather than specialized performance. Suited for all riding levels to get the best possible session, no matter what the conditions.
The Misfit features mild rocker, a relatively stiff flex and a bottom profile that favor upwind drive, plow-through-shop performance and all-around freeride handling. Laser-cut NACA channels give the Misfit contour in the tip and tail that help channel water to generate speed and grip. Although competent freestyle crossover, the MIsfit's mild rocker means it's better for all-around cruising and slashing that it is for sticking hard landings. Koroyed inlaid in the core, tips, and tail of the board give it added strength while reducing weight.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Lightest most flexible and durable inserts in the industry.
- Koroyd Core Tips - Unique patented structure, thermally welded co-polymer tubes twice the elasticity of wood cores while being 70% lighter.
- Vertically Laminated Wood Core - No better vore material for achieving the best flex, durability, and lively feel.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall - High durometer urethane poured in one single shot. More durability, dampening, and performance.
- Laser Cut Channels - Providing unrivaled grip and tracking.
- 2" G10 Fins - Grip, durability, stiffness and a healthy dose of badassness
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.