2019 Slingshot Karolina Pro Kiteboard
2019 Slingshot Karolina Pro- At a Glance
You’ll love the Karolina Pro if you’re an aggressive female rider who wants a freestyle-specific board that will take you, and your game, to the next level.
2019 Slingshot Karolina Pro Kiteboard - Female Focused Freestyle/Freeride
Seeking shred bestie: This is a board you can trust. It will be there when you need it the most and never leave you downwind. You will not walk alone on the beach again. With your shred bestie in tow you don't just cruise, you shred.
One board, all conditions, designed for chicks who rip. As the signature model from global-trotting world champion Karoline Winkowska, the Karoline Pro is designed to be the only board she needs, whether she's riding freestyle, training in the cable parks or riding into the sunset with hometown friends in Poland.
The Karoliina Pro delivers great pop and cushy landing thanks to a progressive rocker profile, subtle V-spine, and lively wood core construction. With a medium rocker profile, it can hold its own in chop, swell and rough conditions, as well as flat water freestyle. The tip and tail feature upturned edges designed to prevent catching an edge while pressing on rails, kickers and sliders, making the KP a great
- Carbon Bercok Inserts - Lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry
- Inverted NACA Tech Channels - Unmatched grip and edge control while maintaining a clean tip and tail profile.
- Vertically Laminated Wood Core - No better core material for achieving the best flex, Durability, and lively feel.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall - High durometer urethane poured in one single shot. More durability, more dampening, more performance.
- 2" G10 Fins - Grip, durability, stiffness and a healthy dose of badassness.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.