2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro Foil Kiteboard
2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft Micro 3'6" Kite Surfboard - At a Glance
2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro Foil Board
This thinner version of the Dwarf Craft 3'6" is a treat for experienced foilers who want a super light, minimalist setup they can take just about anywhere and do anything with.
The Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro is already a minimalist setup, but after experimenting with a thinner version, our testers and team riders told us it was lighter, more responsive and gives them a more direct, connected feel to the foil and the water. At the advanced level, the decreased in weight and distance between feet and foil makes a noticeable difference in feel and performance and is just another teak that helps take the sport to new heights.
The Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro is a compact and agile freeride foil board. A wide, scooped nose helps rebound off the water when touching down and a moderately concaved deck gives a fast and responsive feel with subtle movement and shifts of weight. A full deck pad lets you ride the board strapless, with foot hooks or with two or three straps, depending on personal preference. An aggressively beveled bottom profile gives the board ideal performance on edge. Slingshot's signature sliding track system lets you adjust the position of the foil to fine-tune performance depending on riders ability and preference and the conditions.
- Micro-Thin Construction - Low profile minimalist deck for the foiler who is looking for maximum control, agility, and ease of transport.
- Versatile Strap Configuration - Insert options give you the ability to ride with 3,2,2 or 0 straps.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined deck pad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
- Bomber Slingshot Construction - Durable EPS construction prevents dings, heel dents, and board buckling
- Concave Deck - Subtle concave deck provides comfort and response
- Adjustable Track Mount - Learn easier and safer with different mounting positions.
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- The concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.