2019 Slingshot Angry Swallow Kite Surfboard
2019 Slingshot Angry Swallow Kiteboard - At A Glance
2019 Slingshot Angry Swallow Kiteboard
Make any day anywhere exciting! The Angry Swallow goes upwind and stays upwind. The highest-volume board in our lineup, with chopped T-Rex nose and parallel rail outline. The angry swallow delivers the performance and stability of a full-volume board in a shorter, more maneuverable and portable package. This flat water, strapless, freestyle performer, travels easily due to the nose shape and jumps oh so well.
The Angry Swallow features a parallel rail outline, which adds surface area for better performance in marginal condition. An updated swallow tail shape gives the board tighter and snappier turns and helps it stay in front of the mushy waves. As the highest volume board in our lineup, the angry swallow provides added stability, wind range, upwind ability and, for advanced riders, stability for progressive freestyle. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it's needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- Durable Slingshot Construction - Rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate make up this board.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined deck pad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort
- Carbon Stringers and Patches - Lightest way to prevent edge cracking and heel denting
- FCS II Fins - Keyless Fins click in/out easily with no tools required
- Thruster 3-Fin Configuration - Provides solid All-Around drive, grip, and control.
- Excels in marginal wind and wave conditions
- All-around freeride performance
- Our best choice for strapless freestyle
- The most buoyant board in our lineup
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Updated tail shape yields more snap and pivot
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.