2018 Liquid Force Dose Shane Wakeboard w/ 4D Bindings - Used
2018 Liquid Force Dose Shane Wakeboard - At a Glance
This board is for the advanced to Expert skill range for those throwing tricks behind a boat or in the cable park. Very durable with a slider grinder base it's hard to beat this thing up.
2018 Liquid Force Dose Shane Wakeboard w/ Trek 4D Bindings - Used
Dose Shane - For those who spend the majority of their time riding cable but still occasionally get behind the boat, look no further than the Liquid Force Dose Shane Wakeboard. With more flex throughout than a typical boar board and special flex zones in the tips, the Dose Shane Wakeboard provides a playful feel on the wake while locking in nicely to presses and providing excellent feel on rails. In terms of the hull, things stay simple and clean with a single concave through the center and triple concave exiting through the tail. Top things off with Liquid Force s proprietary FlexTrack mounting system for ultimate stance control and board feel, and you'll see why the LF Dose Shane Wakeboard is the one and only travel companion for Shane Bonifay.
Trek 4D Wakeboard Bindings - With a removable Reflex walk liner, the Liquid Force Trek 4D Wakeboard Bindings are ideal for hot summer days spent lapping the park -- no more scampering across hot pavement or worrying about stepping on rocks. When it comes time to ride, simply slip your feet into the Trek's supportive 4D chassis, cinch up the quick-pull laces, tighten the upper velcro strap and you're ready to charge! Stiff, supportive, and optimized for performance with Liquid Force s FlexTrack mounting system, it's clear why the Trek 4D Wakeboard Bindings are Nico Von Lerchenfeld's boots of choice.
- 3 Stage Rocker - A flatter center curve for speed and rail control with exaggerated exit angles through the tip/tail to give a bucking pop off the wake.
- Flex Zone Tips – These uniquely soft but reinforced tips allow the board to bend and flex on rails or on the water softer than ever before.
- Shape - Blunted Square Tail. Hull - Single Concave Through Center and Triple Concave Exiting Tail
- Liquid Rails – Liquid Force's elastomeric sidewalls deliver unsurpassed durability and strength for your endless cable park progression. This color-coded material moves with your board as it flexes and keeps it together through every hit and rail you dish out.
- Core - CNC Milled Wood / PU Core, PU (Polyurethane) Core – Liquid Force's PU core is compression molded to the highest standards and has been the lightweight, durable go-to for years. Wood Core – Strength and durability with the ultimate flex.
- Laminates - Vector Net – This unique carbon weave adds specific strength properties to boards that your standard fiberglass cannot achieve. Pro-Glass Combo Layup – Liquid Force engineered unique combinations of special fiberglass weaves to give you the ultimate performance and response on and off the wake. This custom blend of materials increases the board's strength, improves flex rebound, and reduces weight.
- Base - Grind Base – Get the strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. Liquid Force's Grind Base molds to the board's contours and provides solid protection all season long.
- Fins - LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- Additional Features - FlexTrack Mounting System – FlexTrack is the industry's first flexible binding track! The track moves with you and the board as you twist into carves and press onto rails creating an unmatched connection, making you and your board one.
|Stance Range||22 - 26||23 - 27|
|Rider Weight||130 - 200||160 - 230|
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.