COVID-19 Shop Update
Dear Valued Customers,
Our plan is to continue to stay strong and healthy and be your source for kiteboard, paddle and surf gear throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic. I want to take a moment to personally thank all of our customers who have reached out to us with support and have continued to support the shop through the last year. I also want to take a moment to recognize our team at KPS who have been working diligently to keep us and our customers safe, clean and continuing business as usual.
Our shop is open! Online, email, phone is still available as well.
At this time it is more important than ever for us to come together as a family and support small, local shops. Please visit us in person, continue to visit us online or over the phone, chat with our team, and ask any questions you might have about getting the gear you need to get back on the water.
Implementing the following new guidelines for the spring/summer season:
- We are open for business! — The Washington State Governor has put strict regulations in place on retail businesses during the Covid-19 outbreak so we are limited to 50% capacity, but we are open.
- We are now offering curbside pickup and contactless payment options for local customers who have placed their orders online and have selected curbside pickup. Hours for pickup are 10AM -7:00 PM, 6 days a week. Orders must be prepaid and pick up needs to be scheduled with customer service over the phone.
- We are allowing our staff to work from home thanks to our ability to answer phones, emails and chat remotely but we also have staff at the shop to help you too.
- We will continue to ship via USPS and UPS to get orders to you in a timely manner. We may have some items delayed in shipping but all orders will ship in a fist come first served basis ASAP.
- We continue to be an agile work environment for our team, creating the safest work spaces that we can, and offering the flexibility they need should they require it. We ask that you wear a mask when you visit us and if you are feeling sick, please feel free to visit us another time or take advantage of our free shipping or local delivery.
- Kite Paddle Surf inclusion in events and public gatherings have been postponed or canceled indefinitely as mandated by the Governor of the State of Washington.
- We have resumed kiteboard lessons and have been in contact with students who were on the wait list. Email us and let us know if you are interested!
I know this is a tough time for all of us, but take these moments to get some projects done, try new hobbies and get amped up for the season that is not that far down the road. Our team is available to chat about new gear, our favorite gear and basically anything else that is on your mind. Please be patient with us while we work through these changes and if you have any questions. don't hesitate to give us a call.