COVID-19 Shop Update
Dear Valued Customers,
Our plan is to stay strong and healthy and continue to be your source for kiteboard, paddle and surf gear throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic. I want to take a moment to personally thank all of our customers who have reached out to us with support and have continued to support the shop through the weekend and into this week. I also want to take a moment to recognize our team at KPS who have been working diligently to keep us and our customers safe, clean and continuing business as usual.
Our online, email, phone and chat will still be operational.
At this time it is more important than ever for us to come together as a family and support small, local shops. Please continue to visit us online, chat with our team, and ask any questions you might have about getting the gear you need to get back on the water when this is all over.
Implementing the following new guidelines for the next few weeks:
- We're still technically open for business, just not in person — The Washington State Governor has put strict regulations in place on retail businesses during the Covid-19 outbreak so our retail location is now closed.
- We are allowing our staff to work from home thanks to our ability to answer phones, emails and chat remotely.
- We will continue to ship via USPS and UPS , but will not be offering overnight delivery of packages for the time being. We may have some items delayed in shipping but all orders will ship in a fist come first served basis ASAP.
- We continue to be an agile work environment for our team, creating the safest work spaces that we can, and offering the flexibility they need should they require it.
- Kite Paddle Surf inclusion in events and public gatherings have been postponed or canceled indefinitely as mandated by the Governor of the State of Washington.
I know this is a tough time for all of us, but take these moments to get some projects done, try new hobbies and get ramped up for the season that is not that far down the road. Our team is available to chat about new gear, our favorite gear and basically anything else that is on your mind. Pease be patient with us while we work through these changes and if you have any questions. don't hesitate to give us a call.