Neil Pryde 4/3 Serene Women's Full Wetsuit
Performance - Maximum Flexibility - Freedom of Movement
The Serene is our high-performance wetsuit with maximum flexibility and ultimate stretch.
Experience great freedom of movement and no restriction thanks to our Dri-Flex neoprene while the stretchy expansion panels on the forearms to ensure anti-cramping.
- Techzag:Our exclusive ultra-warm, fast dry and stretchy insulation. Its brushed surface provides nest to skin softness and the unique pattern channels the water for faster drying properties and added flexibility. includes Silvadur Antimicrobial technology.
- EXP Expansion Panel:Exclusive to Neilpryde, the EFX system allows the forearm section of the wetsuit to expand as blood flow increases to the forearms. Wetsuits with tight forearms restrict blood flow which causes cramping in the hands and forearms as the lactic acid build-up. Increases. your time in the water and endurance with the EFX system for the ultimate experience on the water.
- Driflex:Ultralight outer jersey that dries in a fraction compares to the standard outer jersey. Dri-flex jersey combined with Yamamoto neoprene is the fastest drying, stretchiest, and lightest neoprene in our range.
Inner Melcto Tape:Thin and flexible inner seam tape to minimize water from entering through the seams while providing a nice next-to-skin feel.
- SCS Neck Seal:Smooth skin neoprene forms a tight seal around the neck to minimize water entry with maximum comfort.
- Silvadur:Antimicrobial fabric treatment technology. Silvadur releases silver ions which continually prevent the growth of germs that cause bad odor and material degradation. Feature on Tech Zag and Thermocore insulation.
- GBS Seams:Glued and blind stitched. An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully puncture through the rubber.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.