2021 Naish Hover Wing/Sup Foil Board
The Naish Wing-Surfer has added a whole new dynamic to SUP foil boarding. A new range of boards have been designed to suit the Wing-Surfer or to be used as a SUP Foilboard or SUP downwind Foilboard. Featuring all-new shapes, the Hover Wing/SUP features a compact outline with continuously beveled rails, a double concave V nose shape, and a slightly recessed stance area. The newly added footstrap inserts positions give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup or a surf style setup. On the water, the boards have ample volume and the rocker is nicely balanced so the board smoothly fly parallel to the water's surface. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rails guarantees easy take-offs and sufficient clearance in turns. The ultra carbon layup gives those boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight even further.
Automatic Pressure Valve Design = Automatic pressure Equalization of the core.
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight +ultimate grip + better durability over time.
- Ledge Handle & Additional Bottom Handle = Easy to carry
- Beveled Rail Design = Clean release and improved carving performance.
- High-density PVC foil track System with (2) 10" US Boxes = Optimized foil positioning for more or less lift.
- Concave Deck = NaturalY centered surf stance + increased stability.
- Bottom Double Concave V Nose = Smooth entry at touchdowns.
- Tail Kick Lift-Off Design = Easy lift-off
- Footstrap Insert Options = Increased Control (Straps not Included)
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.