Ozone WASP V2 Foil Wing
Ozone Wasp V2 Foil Wing
WASP V2... the fresh and exciting way of being driven by the elements, it's a whole load of fun across a wide range of disciplines! Perfect for anything that rolls, slides, planes or glides.
Following on from the very successful WASP V1, the second generation design has been extensively reworked offering even more power, control, and comfort. It's lightweight, simple to set up, easy to use, and offers amazing all-around performance whether you are freeride cruising, wave riding, boosting air tricks, down winding, or just starting out.
Our innovative Leading Edge and Stru design creates stability and minimizes airframe flex, delivering a solid, direct, and well-balanced feeling. This rigidity also helps develop power at low speed to get you powered up and planing sooner. The Leading Edge seam has been repositioned to reduce drag and to avoid abrasion when crashing.
The planform has been modified and the wing tip shape has been refined to reduce interference with the water or ground. Scuff protection has been integrated for riding on snow or land, although it is best to keep the wing off the ground at all times! Easy view windows on either side of the strut provide safety for you and others around.
Power Handle positions have been optimized and the design updated to a round ergonomic shape for increased comfort and control. The streamlined De-Power Handle at the front of the Leading Edge completely de-powers the wing for total control when carving on swell or carrying the wing.
The WASP V2 is suitable for riding any type of board on the water that has enough volume to support your weight. In strong wind conditions and with developed skill sit is possible to ride with smaller developed skills it is possible to ride with smaller volume hydrofoil boards. On the land or snow minimal wind si required to harness the natural energy to enjoy a different feeling of propulsion.
The WASP V2 features our new triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability, and longevity.
To make deflation and packing easy the WASP V2 is equipped with a Fast Flow to inflate/deflate valve on both the Leading Edge and Strut.
We have designed a modular leash system that can be customized for rider preference. The WASP V2 ships standard with a Waist Strap pre-attached to the Leash Line. Leash system accessories (sold separately) are a velcro Wrist Strap or a Quick Release for use with the supplied Waist Strap or for connecting the Leash Line to a harness.
For riders using a harness, webbing loops next to the strut Power Handles provide quick and easy installation of the WASP V2 Harness Line - a slim and lightweight design with an internal bungee contracting when unhooked to stay out of the way. Combine with our new Connect Wing harness for the ultimate setup. Note: To use the WASP V2 with the Connect Wing Harness requires our specially designed WASP V2 Harness Line (sold separately). See the Wing Leash System and Harness Line PDF/video for further information.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand-checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Internal Reinforcements: What’s on the inside counts too – internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Direct Connect Struts: Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts, and Canopy. Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal and external reinforcements. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension.
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads: Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone, we build our kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. In any areas requiring scuff protection, we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Ergonomic Power Handles: Multiple Power Handles on the Leading Edge and Strut has been positioned to cover many options, providing maximum control and comfort while riding.
- Easy View Windows: Easy view windows on either side of the strut provide safety for you and others around.
- Wing Waist Strap: The Waist Strap is slim and lightweight with a strong buckle closure and size adjustment buckle. It connects to the Leash Line via a loop-to-loop connection. If you become overpowered or lose control let go of the wing and it will de-power on the Leash Line. Our wings ship standard with a Waist Strap pre-attached to the Leash Line.
- Wing Technical Bag: Lightweight with loads of space, internal stash pocket, external pump holder, Adjustable shoulder strap, Back panel foam padding provides extra comfort.
- Designed With OZ-CAD: The FUTURE is NOW - All Ozone kites and wings are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom-built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical Inflatable and foil kites and wings. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and the addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our products continues.
- Double Stitched Folded Seams: Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts: The leading Edge and Struts and reinforced in high-stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Unique Bladder Construction: Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom-built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Streamline De-Power Handle: The streamline De-Power Handles at the front of the leading edge completely de-powers the wing for total control when carving downwind in swell or when carrying the wing.
- Swivel Leash Line: The Leash Line features a strong Dyneema line with an internal bungee core and an ultra-light Stainless Steel swivel to keep the leash twist-free. It connects to the wings Leading Edge via a loop-to-loop connection and can easily be removed if necessary.
- Wing Quick Release: The easy to use Quick Release is for riders who prefer extra security to detach from the wing in a fast and easy way. It is compatible with the Wing Waist Leash or a harness. The Wing Quick Release is sold separately.
Ozone WASP V2 Foil Wing - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.