2022 Naish Jet 1050 Complete Foil
Naish Jet foils feature a medium aspect ratio delta-wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver the optimum combination of early lift, speed, and turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for foil surfing as well as a wide range of disciplines from windsurfing and wing-surfing to downwind kite foiling. The 1050 and 1250 are the go-to sizes for surf foiling in faster, steeper surf. These wings are also an excellent option for light wind kite foiling and windsurf foiling on crossover style boards. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 320, which gives the complete setup more intuitive turning and response for pumping.
- Naish Aluminum Masts are available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- 100% Pre-Preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed ConnectionsCNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Jet 1050 Front Wing
- 75 cm Mast
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Carry Case
- Stabilizer 320
- 64cm Fuselage
- 64cm Fuselage
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Mast to Fuselage) = Superior Torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing Covers
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.