2021 Slingshot Slingwing V2 Green Foil Wing
Wingsurfing has exploded as a discipline over the last year and Slingshot has been taking notes. The all-new SlingWing V2 has an ultra-lightweight construction; half the weight of the V1 original. A light-weight build provides for effortless wrist control and oscillation cancellation while luffing the wing and leaving the power behind you. Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards. Other features include 5 soft, comfortable handles which help you get just the right angle for the perfect, endless ride. A Cambered Dihedral shape gives you stability and lets you harmonize the mind, body, and board into speed and control. Lastly, the SlingWing V2 is made of extra tough D4 canopy material that is matched with double leading-edge bladder seams allowing for higher PSI inflation and more added tensions across the wing, The means No Flapping. The attention to detail extends past with the wing itself. At Slingshot, we understand how fun it is to take the SlingWing into the waves, and that getting rinsed is part of the game.
Who is the Slingwing V2 For? Do you want the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hand of winging right out of the gate. The Slingwing's unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle, and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your backhand and the wing drifts wit you like a paper airplane.
Why You'll Love the Slingwing V2
- It's lightweight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose-diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up on all size boards and deep water starts.
- The soft handles offer total control and amazing comfort for hours of shredding
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body, and foil into speed and control.
- It crosses over for use with paddleboards, skis/snowboards, skateboard, or land boards.
- Leading Edge Handle: Control the wing with one hand while luffing and riding swell, the soft material under the handle ensures your knuckles won't scuff.
- Transfer Handle: Its Cross-Strut configuration makes use of the simple ergonomic orientation for smooth transfers between luffing and powered riding.
Y-Handle Wing Tensioners: Provide increased upwind angle and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtip pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
- 4 x 4 Canopy Material: Light and stiff with proven rip stop capability
- Harness Line Attachment Pigtails: Quick connect / disconnect of your harness line.
- Wrist Leash Attachment Pigtail: Attach your leash with the pull-through method or with a quick Larks Head Knot.
2021 Slingshot Slingwing V2 Green Foil Wing - At a Glance
The V2 Slingwing is a top choice for winging. The V1 Slingwing was only offered in 1 size and was way too heavy. The V2 is really light and features more square wing tips for less tip drag. Excellent handle postions and easy to wing with. Durable construction as always from Slingshot.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.