2022 Mystic Voltt Hooded Fullsuit 6/4/3mm Front Zip
Mystic's warmest suit has been updated for 2022 and will keep you toasty during the coldest winter sessions. Eco-friendly Yamamoto 39 limestone neoprene paired with Mystic's Flaremesh+ and Fox Fleece lining combine to create a suit that is super stretchy, warm, and quick-drying. Thoughtful details make the suit more comfortable and user-friendly than ever.
- Emboss patterned super-stretch: Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortless.
- Wind Mesh: Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh: With our new Flaremesh, we've united that holy trinity once again by making it more geometrical in a pattern. Flaremesh still has a warm high pile, but we gave it a little trim to improve comfort even more. Flaremesh channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time dramatically.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water, enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, sit's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- Waterproof stretch taping 100%: A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued blind stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seam waterproof.
- Yamamoto 39: Yamamoto is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and more comfortably than ever before.
- Fixed hood: Never forget your hood again. It keeps your head warm during those cold winter sessions.
- Front-Zip: With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush 2.0: This new and improved neoprene structure will only allow water to go out of your wetsuit and doesn't seep in from the outside through the same holes anymore.
- Key pocket 2.0 Keyloop with mini-buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- Back kneed emboss: Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortless.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.