2022 Mystic Majestic Fullsuit 4/3mm Front Zip Wetsuit
Majestic is still one of our team rider's favorites. We've updated the panels with knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh quick-dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch taped seams on the inside. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit. Stay loyal to your royal! Stick to your Majestic.
- Knitflex: In case you like good looks plus a lot of flexibility, knit flex lining is definitely your thing. This outer lining offers the highest all-directional stretch ratio combined with a luxury look and soft-touch feeling.
- Wind Mesh: Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh: With our new Flaremesh, we've united that holy trinity once again by making it more geometrical in pattern. Flaremesh still has a warm high pile, but we gave it a little trim to improve comfort even more. Flaremesh channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time dramatically.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water, enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- Xtr lining: This thermal lining on the High-End wetsuit is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Waterproof Stretch taping 100%: A high durable used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued Blind Stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Materials: Yamamoto is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprene in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and more comfortably than ever before.
- Front-Zip: With a horizontal zipper on the chest, a wetsuit with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush: Wipeout or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, which we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key pocket 2.0: key loop with mini-buckle:An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
- Back Knee Embos: Bending your knees has never been this easy. The emboss in your kneed cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortless.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.