Ride Engine Elara 5/4/3mm Women's Full Hooded Wetsuit
The Elara is our premium front-zip suit designed specifically for the female physique. Front-zip access helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulder and zipper areas. Like all Ride Engine suits, the Elara lineup is built from limestone-based, Neospa S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum-based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keep ultimate flexibility and range of motion while eliminating water intrusion along the seams. The thicker models feature a Thermalux poly fleece lining that provides an extra layer of insulation to help maintain core warmth when you need it most
- Flush Resistant Front Zip: Closes up rather than down so it won't get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zip further and prevent flushing.
- Bomber Seams: Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with Liquid rubber for seams that are watertight, flexible and durable.
- Limestone-Based Neoprene: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: the Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
- Strategic stitching: Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- Holey Knees: Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it's needed most.
- Bloat Free Drainholes: Strategically located to drain water and prevent "elephant leg syndrome."
- High-Tech Hood: Soft and comfortable, doesn't choke you when you pull it back, Flexi visor keeps the sun out of your eyes, drawstring tightens or loosens face opening, mouth cover tucks comfortably under your chin when not in use.
- Heart Warmer: Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on-cold-water models) minimizes water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layers tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility where they're needed most.
2019 Ride Engine Elara 5/4/3mm Women's Full Hooded Wetsuit - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.