2020 Mystic VOLTT 6/4/3 3mm Hooded Front Zip Wetsuit
It doesn't get any warmer than this. Get toasty with the newest leader of the pack. The Voltt. The comfiest and warmest wetsuit Mystic has ever made.
Riding in the Voltt is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. Hell, the Voltt is so warm it's almost like eating a pizza straight out of the oven. You'll never freeze your balls off with the Voltt.
- Knitflex: Knitflex outer lining top spec-end stretch fabric. Compare to other, non-woven fabrics Knitflex is more durable and has a unique structure in the lining. This creates an excellent and uniform stretch in all directions making it a great outer lining for panels that really need to perform. Knitflex truly looks and feels amazing, but the fast-drying abilities of the fabric are even better. As soon as water droplets touch knitflex they bead up on the surface. Knitflex will channel out larger amounts of water in no time resulting in a faster drying suit.
- Fox Fleece: Soft, smooth and incredibly warm, the renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of mystic suits.
- Flaremesh: Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile of extra insulation and a soft touch. Flaremesh also channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time. This finally puts an end to sessions starting with a wet cold suit. The jacquard knit design is unique to Mystic's wetsuits.
- Fixed Hood: For extra warmth.
- Knitflex outer lining: Durable, fast drying and high-end stretch fabric.
- Fine Mystic Front Zip: The fine overlapping teeth create a smooth and tight closure, while maintaining the flexible capabilities of the suit. The strong metal puller with the rubber finger grip enables an easy handling.
- Waterproof stretch taping internally: Stops water ingress through the seams.
- GBS (glued and blind-stitched): Strong and flexible seams.
- Windmesh chest & back panel: Eliminates windchill and keeps you warmer for linger.
- Windskin side panels: Eliminates wind chill and keeps you warmer for longer.
Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Hex-tech knee pads: Ultra durable and flexible knee pads.
- Key pocket 2.0": Key loop with mini-buckle
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Velcro ankle closure straps: Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- M-Flex 2.0 100%: The most flexible neoprene in our range. M-Flex 2.0 updates with even better stretch and flex properties.
- Flaremesh internal lining in chest, back, lower body and hood: High performance inner lining with excellent stretch and heat reflection.
- Fox Fleece internally in all other panels: Soft, smooth and incredibly warm.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.