Hyperflex VYRL 4/3 BZ Women's Wetsuit
The VYRL Series is a result of 1000's of hours of research and testing and a breakout in materials and wetsuit design. Featuring a new strain of Quantum Foam neoprene which is ultra lightweight, and feverishly warm. Minimal seam design combined with insanely stretchy rubber creates a performance suit that can't be touched. All VYRL suits have a quick-drying micro-fleece lining, providing a soft comfortable fit that conforms to your body.
- G.B.S. Sealed Seams: All critical external seams are glued and blind-stitched
- Duratex Kneepads: A highly abrasion-resistant textile outer surface that does not inhibit movement and adds additional protection and comfort to the knee.
- Unmatched Price Point: Your wallet will thank you and you will be warm, comfortable, and happy. A superior value among all other options.
- Glideskin Collar: A smooth skin-interior lining that helps seal out water penetration by adhering to the skin more efficiently. Its comfortable surface also promotes less chaffing.
- Cocoon-BZ Entry Point and Closure System: Designed with a double wide-hatch opening that allows you to slide in and out of your suit with ease while sealing water out with an anti-flush head gusset panel.
- Quantum Foam Neoprene: We infused larger air cell pockets into the foam strata achieving a lighter weight, high-performance stretch rubber that feels like it was sprayed onto your body.
Hyperflex VYRL 4/3 BZ Women's Wetsuit - At A Glance
I like to recommend this suit to people new to surfing or kiteboarding. The VYRL back zip is a much easier suit to get into and get out of compared to front zip. The 4/3mm is a great all-around thickness for year-round use. May be a little cold in the winter but would work for a short while. During the warmer months this suit can work when water temps reach 55 degrees and up. The build quality of these suits is durable and quite flexible at the same time. If you're looking for a solid price point suit this is the one, you'll want to have.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.