Hyperflex VYRL 2.5 SS Men's - Wetsuit
Hyperflex is proud to support the surf community, no matter where they find waves. The fresh Connection Series of suits have been created to allow those who call the Great Lakes home to show where they come from. We respect you, so wear these suits as a badge of honor.
The Vyrl Series is a result of 1000's hours of research testing and a breakout in materials and wetsuit design. Featuring a new strain of Quantum Foam Neoprene which is ultra-lightweight, and feverishly warm. Minimal seam design combined with insanely stretchy rubber creates a performance suit that can't be touched. All VYRL suits have a quick-drying micro-fleece lining, providing a soft comfortable fit that conforms to your body.
- G.B.S. Sealed Seams: All critical external seams are glued and blind-stitched
- Anatomically Cut: Children and junior sizes; custom-tailored to specifically address the comfort and warmth needs of the adolescent body.
- Unmatched Price Point: Your wallet will thank you and you will be warm, comfortable, and happy. A superior value among all other options.
- Cocoon Entry Point & Closure System: Design with a singular wide-hatch opening that allows you to slide in and out of your suit with ease while sealing water out with an anti-flush head gusset panel.
- Quantum Foam Neoprene: We infused larger air cell pockets into the foam strata achieving a lightweight, high-performance stretch rubber that feels like it was sprayed onto your body.
Hyperflex VYRL 2.5 SS Men's Wetsuit - At A Glance
This suit is a go to for local kiteboarders during the summer here in Bellingham. Air temps are warmer, and the water temperature has creeped up to 62degrees, so this makes for a great summer suit in the PNW. The benefits of wearing this suit in the summer is better flexibility for kiteboarding or even winging. The 2.5mm SS suit is an extremely light suit which feels amazing when in the water. The suit dries super quick too which in another huge plus when logging in multiple sessions in during the week. The suit is built tuff to take the crashes and the knee pads are great for kneeling on the rocky shorelines to rig kites or installing foils onto boards.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.