2019 Mystic Majestic Men's Longarm Shorty Wetsuit
The Majestic wetsuit series has a long-lasting stamp of quality for its reputation of being created with the finest neoprene on the market. As a brand, we always want to deliver more, so our quest was to achieve the ultimate freedom of movement. For 2018 we are proud to say we did it! By the removal of the chest zip, we've managed to decrease excess weight and the possibility of water leakage. A full stretch through the chest panel assists in the mobility needed throughout windsurf and kitesurf movements. Once you've witnessed the invisible feel of this concept, you won't want anything else.
Mystics' new high-performance zip free wetsuit sets a new standard for comfort. It's 100% M-Flex 2.0, has waterproof stretch taping on the inside, polar lining on the chest and back (full suit only) and it's super easy to get in and out of it. Due to the zip free construction, it's a super flexible suit. Nothing holds you back from doing the sickest tricks! The Majestic Zipfree is available in a 4/3 full suit and 3/2 longarm shorty.
- M-Flex 2.0 - 100%: M-Flex is the most flexible neoprene in our range. It's updated with even better stretch/durability and flex properties.
- Wind Mesh: Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Polar Lining: A soft interior lining that reflects body heat and makes sure you will stay warm longer.
- XTR Lining: This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
Waterproof stretch position taping 50%: A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical points of the human body.
- Glued Blind Stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first flued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Zip Free: Our Zip free wetsuits offer maximum stretch, warmth, and comfort without restrictions from the zipper. The paneling is designed in a way to avoid water entry and to give you the ultimate freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Key Pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-Buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
2019 Mystic Majestic Longarm Shorty Wetsuit - At a Glance
This is a great summer suit for kiteboarding or wingfoiling in the PNW. The suit it quite comfortable and offers a lot of mobility for active wind sports. The Long arm suit offer significantly more warmth than short sleeve suits. The Mystic suits are built with the highest quality materials, and they are built to last season after season- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.