Mystic 2021 Marshall 4/3mm Men's Front Zip Full Wetsuit
Stand out from the crowd with the Marshall. The Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back panels will keep your core and upper body warm even in the chilliest of sessions. We've also added our 4-way stretch hex-tech kneepads and a shin protection layer. Glued blind stitched seams and critical taping on the inside are added to keep warm water in and cold water out.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- XTR Lining: This thermal lining on the High-End wetsuit is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Waterproof stretch taping critical areas.
- Glued blind stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- M-Flex - 100%: New you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgrade to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Front-Zip: With a horizontal zipper on the chest, a wetsuit with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush: Wipeout or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, which we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Shin Protection: Taking a rail to the shins isn't fin, but having EVA padding in our Shin Protections lowers the impact of your board by a ton.
- Key Pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.