Slingshot V2 Flying Fish Wing/Surf Foil Board
A veritable one-board fleet. The Slingshot V2 Flying Fish is your ticket to prone, wing, kite, wake, and tow-in foiling. The ample width makes getting up and going easy while paddling into waves and makes deep water starts with the wing efficient. The durable EPS foam core with carbon reinforcement in key areas can handle solid impacts strapless or not, having both Tri-strap and offset front foot options allow you to tailor the Flying Fish to your riding style.
- TRI-STRAP AND OFFSET FRONT FOOT OPTIONS - Strap up The Flying Fish V2 for your personal riding style.
- EPS FOAM CORE - Light and Strong.
- ADJUSTABLE FOIL TRACKS - Perfectly place your center of lift.
- ELONGATED CORDUROY EVA DECK PAD - A comfy ride without the need for wax.
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS - Provides additional support and durability on strategic areas of the board.
- 4'2"- Volume: 32L, Width: 21 3/8", Thickness: 2 1/2", Weight: 4.38lbs
- 4'6" - Volume: 35L, Width: 22", Thickness: 2 1/2", Weight: 4.45lbs
- 5'0" - Volume: 39L, Width: 22", Thickness: 2 1/2", Weight: 4.96lbs
Slingshot V2 Flying Fish Wing/Surf Foil Board - At a Glance
The Slingshot V2 Flying Fish foil board is one of my favorite boards from Slingshot because of its versatility. On any of the three sizes you can find a foil board that you (skill dependent of course) could use for kite foiling, wing foiling, prone surf foiling, wake foiling and even pump foiling. I have the largest size which is 5’0” and 39L which has been perfect for starting to learn prone foil surfing and also learning how to ride sinker boards wing foiling. In addition to the versatility you also get the durability that Slingshot is known for which is great for a board that gets a ton of use in different disciplines.Ethan
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.