FCS II Performer PC Quad Fin Set
Balance of speed, flow, and response. Suitable for all conditions
- Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response
- Well proportioned template with inside FFoil Technology (IFT)
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable "All Round" fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- Quad (4 fin) setup
- A wide range of conditions from beachbreaks to point breaks.
- Recommended for all board types
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Performer: Find Balance of speed, flow & response
- Small (55 - 70Kg / 120 - 155Lbs)
- Medium (65 - 80Kg/ 145 - 175 Lbs)
- Large (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
FCS II Performer PC Quad Fin - At a Glance
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.