FCS II Carver Glass Flex Tri Fin Set
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves
- Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The Flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with a high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit FCS II Fin System
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power, Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
|X-Small||Under 55kg / 120 Lbs|
|Small||55kg - 70kg / 120 - 155 Lbs|
|Medium||65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs|
|Large||75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs|
|X-Large||Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs|
FCS II Carver Glass Flex Tri Fin Set- At a Glance.
This fin is ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins. Particularly good in pount and reef breaks.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.