- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release.
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
X-SMALL(Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL(55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM(65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE(75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE(Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
FCS II Ben Wilson Surfboard Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
Features a very strong performance core build that allows this fin to handle high kiteboarding speeds while also allowing for release when jumping or slashing.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.