Dakine Cyclone Noserider Surfboard Bag
Born from the legacy of our most iconic surf pack, Cyclone II, we've built out an entire line of Cyclone packs and bags built around premium materials like waterproof Cordura fabrics, and technical performance for your daily session or your most epic board trip. The noserider Surfboard Bag is available in lengths from 8' to 10'2" with corresponding widths - all built with 8mm foam padding so you can get the perfect fit and protection for your longer noserider board. This bag features heat-reflective Silver energy Shield Lite and vented design, which keeps you board cool in the midday sun, reflective logos for added visibility in the dark, and a semi-dry splash proof stash pocket, perfect for protecting phone and keys from light rain and ocean spray.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Waterproof Cordura Top Panel Material for Durability.
- New heat reflective Silver Energy Shield Lite to keep the board cool in the sun.
- 1/3" 8mm Closed cell foam padding.
- Fin will need to be removed when using the Cyclone Noserider Bag.
- Stash pocket with YKK PU coated zipper to keep valuables protected from rain ad splash.
- Molded YKK #10 Heavy Duty zipper
- TPU Badging and Vents
- Breathable, ergonomic Shoulder straps with stash pocket
- Internal wax/ fin pocket
- Padded grab handle Reflective Logos
Dakine Cyclone Noserider Board Bag - At a Glance
This fall I picked one of these up for my new noserider and was pretty impressed with the durability of the cordura as well as the overall build of the bag. The fin pocket was a little small for the fin that I needed to put in there but I have been told that the bags that are shipping now have had this problem fixed. Overall, I am very pleased with the look and quality so far of this bag.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.