FCS II SUP Touring Stand Up Paddleboard Fin
Affordable, dual-purpose Stand-Up Paddle Fin.
- For use in race, flat water, and surf.
- Streamline design for increased maneuverability.
- Seamless leasing edge to quickly shed weed.
- Ideal for flat water; from open ocean to lakes and inland waterways
- Glass Flex - (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
The FCS II Tool-Less System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid-surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing boxes. No new box required.
FCS II SUP Touring Stand Up Paddleboard Fin - At a Glance
The all-around Sup shredder, this fin does it all from Paddleboard racing to flat water cruising to surf. The one equiver fin!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.