Lib Tech AIR'N Wakesurfer
Aaron put his years of design work and experience into the design of his AIR'N model. A wide tailblock for maximum pop and release off the lip. A flat rocker and mellow concave for amazing speed. A dynamic "up rail" entry rail design keeps the nose from poking in tight transitions, and a hard tucked edge through the tail create precision and control. The AIR'N is all about air and progression.
"This board is unbelievable. I never lack speed or pop and I don't bury the nose. The durability of these board is better than anything else you can find. Heel dings, and having to worry about dinging the board on the boat are a thing of the past." Aaron Witherell
Length Nose Width Tail Thickness Volume
4'6" 15.2" 19.75" . 17.8" 1.75" 19.40cl
4'8" 15.2" 20.0" . 17.9" 1.85" 21.40cl
- FCS II COMPATIBLE: Two Tab compatible with 1/2" fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards' surf characteristics. Stronger and lighter box
- MAGNESIUM FIBER: High impact and break strength fiber. Great rebound/memory
- WOVEN BASALT FIBER: Pure additive-free mineral fiber. Inherent dampening properties. Break and impact resistant, resist heel dents.
- CARBON POWER SPINE COMPOSITE STRINGER: Tension spread to carbon fiber. Rebound energy return. Perfect flex tuning.
- NITROGEN CELL FOAM: Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent. Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and "nerf-like" elasticity in side impact. Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of offcuts recycled
- HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN: Smooth riding vibration absorption layer. Impact and ding resistant.
- BIO-MATRIX RESIN: Low VOC glycerin based chemistry. Surfs smooth like a new polyester board. Longer lifespan than epoxy
- ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER: Flex control, pop, precision. Impact resistant.
- SPROCK BLOCKS: Strong, Long lasting performance, Pop.
Lib Tech Air'N Wakesurfer - At a GlanceThis board has been in the works for a while at Lib Tech and now its comes to life for the public. This board is built to slash and pop off the wake like no other wakesurfer. Construction is bomb proof and best of all its made locally right here in Washington State. For similar builds check out our Skim Style Collection or our Surf Style Collection. Check out our Beginner Wakesurf Collection for beginners or those just looking to cruise in the pocket.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.