Kialoa Pipes II Adjustable Stand Up Paddle
A timeless all water stand up paddle with a smaller Carbon Foam Core blade is perfect for a high cadence style paddling, smaller paddlers or those who want to be gentle to their bodies. The 83 square inch blade gives great power and the OwerARC Blade profile provides a perfect catch. Internal Carbon edge banding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable, and responsive black carbon shaft. We then top it off with our 16" ABS Ergo Utili-T™ which offers 16" of adjustability from 70" to 86". Ideal for performance paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly or use their paddle on different boards or in variable conditions. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
- ABS Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
- 16" Utili-T™ insert for 16 inches of personal length adjustment.
- Light and responsive carbon shaft.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- Small Carbon Foam Core blade for more gentle power.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
- Carbon Weave or our beautiful Hoe Graphics; Deep Water or Lagoon.
- Surface Area: 83 in²
- Blade Angle: 12 degree
- Blade Width: 7 1/8"
- Blade Length: 16 ½"
- Weight: 22 oz
Kialoa Pipes II All-Water Adjustable Paddle - At a Glance
This paddle is great for anyone looking to purchase one paddle for many disciplines. Touring with this blade design is efficient through the water and doesn't put a lot of stress on your shoulders. The Pipes II makes a great surf paddle due to its forgiving outline. The carbon blade and shaft keeps the weight of this paddle to a minimum which results to faster paddling and less fatigue over time on the water.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.