2019 Brunotti Youri Pro 140cm Kiteboard
Meet the Youri Pro... Our podium proven competition freestyle board. This quad-channeled chop tool might give the little kick to reach a new height. The board is developed to max out your freestyle skills and ensure you of not blaming your gear. It's all up to you now... Rigged with the Active Backbone the torque Equalizer and the notorious Displacement Hull, this platform will increase your definition of control, performance, and adrenaline.
- Torque Equalizer - Our torque equalizer created an unmatched torsion stiffness in our boards, creating boards that are easy to control and have massive performance.
- Quad Channel - Giving extreme stiffness to the tips this shape offers huge pop. At the same time, the 4 channels give perfect control when landing hard.
- Hyperbolic Chassis - The hyperbolic chassis is molded in one piece, which gives your board a better torsion flex. Apart from that, the hyperbolic outline provides a smooth and comfortable ride.
- DSR Tech - The DSR-tech is a great freeride rail, with a very small contact surface. The sharp rail provides loads of grip and great upwind performance. Finally, the stiffened rail edge has sufficient stiffness to provide strong pop.
- Displacement Hull - Providing extra stiffness to the center of the board, utmost important
*Board only with fins. No Handle is included.
2019 Brunotti Youri Pro Kiteboard - At a Glance
The Brunotti Youri Pro is my new favorite twin tip. The bottom features a quad channel that is great with fins but provides great grip if you ride boots finless. Smooth through chop for cruiser riders but this boards really excels for freestyle. Excellent build quality. The fins seem a bit cheap but otherwise the quality is top notch.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.