2021 Ride Engine Elite Carbon V6 Grey Kite Harness
The world's first and best hard-shell harness, the Elite Carbon is Ride Engine's stiffest, most-supportive model and is the closest fit to a custom-molded harness you can get. Now equipped with Unity Ladder-Lock Straps so it's ready to integrate with the Unity Spreader Bar, a true "Set it and forget it" system that eliminates spreader bar slip and twist. The Elite Carbon is still constructed using top-shelf 12k carbon fiber, which ensures a durable, strong Armor Shell frame in a lightweight, high-performance package. For 2021, they've also added 4mm more Fusion Memory Foam at essential spots. Combined with the proprietary shell skin technology with Lumber Lock Shaping, the Elite Carbon provides the ultimate in connection, feel, and support.
- 12K Carbon Armor Shell: Built with 12k carbon fiber, the Armor Shell is light, strong, and ergonomically contoured. The Armor Shell also allows the load to be distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the shell, preventing the harness from buckling or pinching.
- Unity Spreader Bar: Patent-pending "set it and forget it" spreader bar system creates a solid, stable connection. The Unity Spreader Bar applies an ingenious design utilizing custom-molded Unity Ladder-Lock straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled, no-slip, lock-in fit.
- Lumbar Lock: A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom lower lumber molds of men and women, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness - no more sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- Handle Pass and Forward-Mounted Leash Attachments: For freestyle riders, the harness comes with a handle-pass leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two, right and left, forward-mounted D-ring leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- Low Profile Design: Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- Fusion Memory Foam: Super soft, the ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Full Neoprene Wrap Liner: Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface.
- Hook-Knife Pocket: Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
2021 Ride Engine Elite Carbon V6 Grey Kite Harness - At a Glance
The Ride Engine team has really come back to build an amazing harness with the V6 Elite. When used with the Unity Spreader bar this is the stiffest hardshell harness on the market. The Spreader Bar does not move. Very comfortable fit and excellent style. This is the new standard for harnesses.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.