2020 Ride Engine Dad Board 5'2" + Futura 76 Surf Foil Package
Making the transition from your daily driver surfboard to a hydrofoil board can be daunting. The Dad Board shape is designed to keep the stable paddle feeling of your traditional board allowing you to dig in and focus on the foil.
Dad Board: Don't let the name fool you. This is friendly, early planning, the rock-solid stable shape is not just for your pops. Highlighted with a more traditional outline, full column, and softer bottom contour, the DAD Board feels comfortably familiar as you transition from your regular surfboard. A perfect grab-and-go board for all level riders who want to add hydrofoil surfing or wing surfing to their on-water pursuits.
- Double Concave Hull: Double concave hull contour that offers forward projection and early release.
- Trail Kick: Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- I-Beam Foil Box: High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA Tail Pad: Eva tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
- A full shape that combines modern surfboard outline and rail design for paddling and balance similar to a regular surfboard shape.
- Double concave hull contour that offers forward projections and early release.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringer and carbon-reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-Beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
- 5'2" length: 20.9" Width, 3.3" Thickness, 55L Volume, 10.45 lbs
Futura Surf 76cm Foil Package: The Futura Surf/SUP Foil Package is designed to make hydrofoil surfing and SUP surf foiling user-friendly, approachable, and fun ina wide range of wave conditions. The package delivers the best of both worlds with plenty of lift and early takeoff for catching even the smallest rolling waves yet holds ample speed and glide to stay connected to the wave energy. The magic is in the Futura's Manta wing, which has a large, low-aspect shape in incorporating an inverted Gull Wing outline that gives it much better top-end speed and easy to engage pumping performance than many foils for similar size and surface area.
- Aluminum alloy mast with an optimized cord length for stable tracking
- Track pedestal mount at 90mm track
- Aluminum alloy fuselage with 2 front wing position options
- Carbon laminated front and rear wings
- Titanium hardware for reducing corrosion
- Fully modular system that is compatible with all Ride Engine Wings and masts.
Package Includes Dad Board 5'2", Alloy mast: 71cm (28"), Alloy Pedestal mount, Alloy fuselage 61cm (24"), Manta carbon 76cm front wing (76cm span), Futura carbon 42 rear stabilizer wing (42cm Span), Rear wing mounting shim, Titanium hardware kit, Future neoprene wing covers, Component travel case.
2020 Ride Engine Dad Board 5'4 + Futura 76 Surf Foil Package - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.